We are HIRING
Lead Data / AI SCIENTISTs @ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Orientis develops a safe human-centric AI that frees the human mind from manual labour and empowers human creativity by combining human intelligence with machine-driven insights.
Orientis builds human-machine workflows that utilise Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing.
As a Lead Data / AI Scientist you will report directly to our global CTO and should have:
- M.Sc. in a quantitative field, e.g., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, both in theory and practice (3+ years of related experience)
- Hands-on experience with deep learning concepts and architectures
• Confidence in implementing recent scientific publications
- Proficient in Python, familiarity with numpy, scipy, TensorFlow, caffe, keras, scikit-learn, pandas, and nltk
- A scientific mindset
- Familiarity with Linux command line, scripting, and automation
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills in Turkish and English
- Ability and experience to work in a multicultural setting as a team player
- A “have fun and enjoy the game” attitude